Archipedia is a project of the Society of Architectural Historians, my professional society. It's an online catalog of historic buildings, created with the help of a wide variety of people solicited to write about the selected structures and sites.
Archipedia's distributed team has identified the 100 most important buildings/sites from each state. For Wyoming, my friend Mary Humstone led the effort and selected the top 100, with input from many others including me. Thank you to Mary for all her hard work and intelligence. You can find the list of 100 here.
These are Wyoming's 5 best in my opinion:
1. Old Faithful Inn by Robert Reamer (1904) link
2. Cheyenne Union Pacific Depot by Henry van Brunt (1887) link
3. Ames Monument by H.H. Richardson (1882) link
4. Ivinson Mansion By Walter Ware (1892) link
5. Laurance S. Rockefeller Preserve Center by Carney Logan Burke Architects (2008) link
I wrote two entries for Wyoming:
Centennial Complex by Antoine Predock (1993)
Bighorn Canyon Visitor Center by Wirth Design Associates (1976)
● ● ●